Monday, August 11, 2008

Anthrax

Here's my theory on the whole anthrax investigation: the Wachowski brothers paid the FBI to come up with the current theory as a way of promoting DVD sales of V for Vendetta.

Why do I think this - well let's run through the FBI theory. A government scientist studying biological weapons releases a disease on the public in hopes of making money off of his vaccine and at the same time helps the right wing government increase its control over the country. Just make the scientist and the head of the government the same person and you've got the movie (no - I'm not a total conspiracy nut - I don't think anyone in the Bush administration was involved, but close enough to promote a movie).

Actually I wonder if the FBI even released that report. Hugo Weaving is so awesome he could have just dressing up as an FBI agent (he already has the costume) and given the report to the media.

If at any point in the news reporting you notice a bald jewish girl in the background you'll know I'm right.

No comments: