Sunday, October 05, 2008

What if the Sun Went Away?

What would I do if I woke up one morning and there was no sun?

Well first I would get ready just like any other day since I normally don't see the outside till I walk out the front door.

Then there would be some checking of clocks and web searching to make sure the clocks were right and checking for news. Then maybe some phone calls to do a sanity check on the time and make sure others noticed the same thing.

Then what I think I should do is coordinate a meeting place with my family and make my way there while buying up supplies (especially canned food, water, gas, electric generator, maybe even weapons).

What do I think I'd really do? I think that if it was a week day I'd go to work.

I am disappointed with my hypothetical self.

1 comment:

Jess said...

heehee, I like your post.