Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Flatliners Game #2

Tonight the flatliners declared a "moral victory". It's not that we won, but the final score was something respectable like 9 to 6 and we made it through all 7 innings!

Apparently I need to work on my skills picking up the ball and tossing it back to the pitcher because I was demoted from catcher to every other inning catcher (I actually do, after a few innings my arm gets tired and the pitcher ends up running after the ball). Although, I did get on base twice. It's sort of crazy because I have no idea where my hits went - actually I can't remember the time between hitting the ball and being about 5 steps into running.

1 comment:

The Owl Archimedes said...

I read today that ingestion of fish oil during pregnancy improves the baby's hand-eye coordination. We should consult our mothers about their pregnancy diets.