Monday, September 26, 2005

Weekend

Friday night I headed to the hot tub with a book and some wine in a cup given to me by the company (cadence) that makes the software (the circuit design and layout tools I use at work) that makes me want a glass of wine on Friday night.

Saturday I got some laundry done and then baby sat for Zach and Zoe. It was fun to see them and I was quite impressed by how well they behaved and remembered all the things they needed to do better than I did.

Sunday I got to the beach for a couple of hours - it has gotten a bit colder so just went with a chair and a book (no heading into the ocean this weekend). I tried out Mi Fiesta which is a convenience store that also sells some Mexican food that was mentioned in the New York Times. It was good but not quite sure what made it any more special than any of the other restaurants in town. Also started to play with the idea of taking night classes to get an MBA. Not really sure if it will go anywhere but I'm starting to see what the possibilities are.

A note on information missing from my blog. Occasionally you might notice something missing from my blog entries or notice they are a bit light on detail. There are two reasons for this. The first is I just kind of post when I feel like it so sometimes I just don't get around to saying much. The other is that this is all publicly available (and as my posts on expose for windows proves, random people do sometimes read it). So there is a certain amount of person information I am willing to share but especially when it comes to information about other people I like to play it safe since I am not sure how others feel about information about their life being posted for all the world to see. You can always contact me personally and ask about what's going on other than what goes up on the blog if you are curious.

No comments: