Saturday, March 21, 2009

TV

Unless Michael is looking to get got, he needs to start being a lot nicer to Stringer Bell.

The final episode of BSG has already happened, but I'm watching it in about 12 hours. I'm excited and nervous. I am very glad to hear it is two hours long since they have a ton of stuff to explain and there better be some good action in there too. I'll spare you my increasingly drawn out worst case ending for the show, which basically boils down to not answering any of the questions and something really good happening to Baltar.

I like how Scrubs season 8 episode 11 dealt with JD and Eliot.

I sort of get why SciFi wants to change their name to SyFy. But it seems to depend on no one ever saying it out loud. And I think that as a station that mostly plays science fiction they should be a little more careful when stereotyping science fiction fans.

No comments: