Saturday, March 24, 2007

Web Video

If you want to watch some web video, but are looking for some alternatives to youtube one option that seems a little more organized is current.tv. Al Gore has some sort of association with the site. It's been around for a bit so I realize it is so 2006 and I should catch up with the times, but I just heard about it and I imagine there are people that read this who have not heard about it. From the little bit I've watched it seems very targeted to a young crowd.

Another alternative if you are looking for something a bit heavier is peace takes courage. It is a site with information about the Iraq war, but the main highlight are some videos that try to show Iraq by showing emotional images while avoiding bloody images. One of the cool things about the site is that it is put together by a 16 year old.