Thursday, January 12, 2006

So that is why cell phones have big color screens

I used to think the only reasons for cell phones to have big color screens was to get people to go buy backgrounds online and to drain the battery faster. But now I realize it is actually to add a flashlight feature to the phone. So when you get home at night and your entire block does not have electricity you are all set with a flashlight, alarm clock, and ummmm - oh yeah and a phone. I was about to say it is too bad it does not come with a heater (my place has electric heat) but it does actually get pretty warm.

2 comments:

Jess said...

they get especially hot while they're being charged, but I guess without electricity you couldn't charge your phone (maybe in your car?)...

Hi to you, and hope you don't mind that I'm linking you on my site. Toodles~

David said...

Very true they do get rather hot when charging. Darn power electronics people - I should give Shafran a call and tell him to pick up the efficiency.

Now of course if I was in the car and wanted heat...

Definitely don't mind if you link to it and in fact encourage it - partially because I'd like my google rank to go up a bit. Although I think it will be tough since I called it David's blog and there are quite a few David's out there.