Monday, August 29, 2005

Weekend Update

Well hopefully I will get to say this every week - spent another Saturday on the beach then in the hot tub. This time the water was a bit warmer so I headed into the ocean - the waves were fairly high so I didn't do much swimming, but jumped into the waves and let them carry me back to the beach. Also walked all the way north/west along the beach - for a while there are homes right on the sand, but I think they are rentals, but then there is a little cliff of rocks and just behind the rocks are homes that look like people might live in them and there are stairs down the rocks about every other house. Being only a few blocks from the beach I'm of course jealous of the people 10 feet from the beach...

Sunday was an exciting day of laundry, shopping and cleaning up. Also found some decent Thai food in Ventura on Main St.

No comments: