Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Greed

Ok, so I put some ads on this blog. They are off to the side and down a bit on the page. This is more of a market survey than a final decision. I am interested to see two things. One, if over say a month I actually earn enough through the ads to be worth it (I haven't even told google where to send the money yet so if this is moving slow the code will just be deleted and the ads will be gone). Two, how people react. If you are offended by the ads and especially if you are going to be less likely to read this blog because of them - please post a comment and let me know. I don't have many readers so it will only take comments from a few people to get rid of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's funny that you mention having ads in your blog, 'cause otherwise I would not have noticed. In fact, I had to go through some trouble to see what your blog looks like with ads. Normally, I read your RSS feed through Thunderbird (which, in my opinion, has a much more reasonable interface than Firefox when it comes to reading blog entries). So I went to your page to see the ads...but there was nothing to see! That would be because my AdBlock is working :). So, yeah, if ads make you feel better, use them...however, it looks like my reading your blog will not help you pay the bills :).