Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Real First Post

Hi to everyone reading this.

If you want to use RSS add http://dsignoff.blogspot.com/atom.xml
If you use firefox and want an RSS reader go to sage.mozdev.org

I am not really sure what I am going to post here or how often it will really happen, but maybe something interesting will pop up every once in a while.

Right now I'm working on writing my master's thesis, well really at this moment I'm procrastinating from writing it by writing this blog.

I've also been starting in on my taxes - interesting little fact, if you want to use turbotax to file online you'll save $6 if you go to taxfreedom.com instead of turbotax.com

And classes just started, just taking one class this term, 6.776 (High Speed Communication Circuits), and TAing 6.101 (Intro Analog Lab).

No comments: