Sunday, February 20, 2005

www.weather.com - Tenday Forecast

While www.weather.com - Tenday Forecast is not so amazing, it sure is going to beat www.weather.com - Tenday Forecast!

Off to CA for what should be the last set of interviews. I will be up in San Francisco so no family to visit, but I am staying near San Francisco instead of San Jose so maybe I will make it into the city for a bit on this trip.

It sure is nice to be a grad student, I am going to be gone for 4 days and not miss a day of class. Although this has been a crazy weekend since I have a problem set due the day I get back, and after taking a red-eye I doubt I'll be up for working on it when I get back.

Thinking back a bit... Susanna and I had a nice valentine's day. We went to a near by Italian restaurant which was very good.

I have started to make some real progress on my thesis which is a nice change, although of course that's taking a pause due to this trip.

Well I should stop typing and get ready for this trip.

No comments: