Thursday, July 07, 2011

Google+

So far google+ seems a lot like facebook, but with more email. And less people.

I don't really feel like setting up yet another profile and stream of info. And I know no one is forcing me, but I like to keep up with the crowd. It is nice that google tries to be kinda smart about who is in your network and how they are connected to you.

BUT this is GOOGLE, I don't want it to make suggestions about who I know. I want it to scrape the entire series of pipes and tubes for information and media about me and create a profile and on going log of my activities that is a more active and realistic view of me than I could create.

Ok, that would be a little scary, and there should be some controls on it. But google should really take advantage of the fact that they know a whole lot about people when they make a personal info sharing site.

Oh, yeah, that uproar over google buzz, never mind, back to picking out a picture for google's facebook.

2 comments:

Priya said...

I think google+ will become a hotspot eventually... when one's friends migrate, it will be a place to be online. I migrated from Orkut to fb like 3 yrs ago, comment out of experience i must say.

-a new blogger
http://hellopalz.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

high quality replica handbags replica wholesale handbags replica designer bags