Monday, June 08, 2009

Weekend

Julie and Saeed fed me dinner Friday night - thank you! Also got in some good castle crushers and bomber man time.

Saturday afternoon I headed to a party with Jeremy and Emaily. I only knew a few people, but it was a fun crowd. After hanging out there for a few hours Julie and Saeed picked me up (thanks again) and drove me to Dublin where we had dinner with Ben who was in town and Adam (from aepi) and his wife who apparently live about 10 miles from me. It was great to see all of them. Then headed back to the party for a bit before heading home.

Sunday I killed a lot of the day watching TV, but eventually got off my butt and headed to Planet Granite to go climbing with Jeremy and Nina. I passed my belay test so I won't have to deal with that next time I go. I had a few moments where I thought I had suddenly gotten a lot better and a few other moments where I failed on stuff I expected to be able to do.

Overall great weekend.

1 comment:

Eric said...

What a cool weekend... You'll have to teach me some climbing stuff.

I'm about to open braid. One of the reviews says it will change the way I see the world. So goodbye old way I see the world.