Thursday, May 10, 2007

I want to go home

It's almost 10 pm and for a second week in a row I'm spending my time on a test floor in Wichita KS. I had a good time in KC last weekend seeing the family and some friends and I'm looking forward to going to KC next weekend. But right now I want to lay on my couch (in San Clemente) and watch some firefly or BSG or all the daily show episodes that have been stacking up and fall asleep on the couch. Then wake up, hopefully before my neck hurts from sleeping on the couch, and get into my bed. But, after KC for the weekend I'm back to Wichita for more time on the test floor.

It's interesting because normally I always have music or the TV playing, but the constant sound of lots of fans is driving me crazy.

If this was live journal this post would end with a picture of a sad frustrated penguin.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Sounds like a sweatshop! You're working really hard... looking forward to relaxing Mem. Day. (you're in, right?)

I wear an ipod a lot while I work... not even just music-- podcasts.

Julie said...

Yuck :-/ How much longer do you think you'll be commuting to/from Kansas?

(BTW -- I was very amused by the penguin comment. You do realize that's just because I chose penguins as my icon set and it could be anything? Lisa uses smiley faces; another friend uses dragons; etc)