Saturday, August 12, 2006

Daily Show August 9 2006

I think the daily show is always amazing - in fact it is the only TV I get (well, right now, when the office starts up again I'll probably get an iTunes pass for it too - I know it's not the funniest but for some reason I'm addicted).

But anyway, I thought that the August 9th episode was particularly amazing. Well, first of all it was nice to finally see a non-white reporter on the show. But I thought that they made a pretty amazing statement during the segment on the mideast crisis being an opportunity. But I was too lazy to describe it so I waited till I found someone else's description. If you are at all thinking of watching the episode at some-point I would wait to watch it. I realize that reading it, it probably won't be as good and you'll wonder what I was talking about, but oh well.

No comments: