Tuesday, July 26, 2005

My Stuff, Cable, and Internet all in one day!

Yesterday was a big day - the movers came with our stuff, the cable guy turned on the cable and we finally got the DSL modem!

Unfortunately a few things were broken along the way on the move, but the guys unpacking the stuff were upfront about it and even pointed out somethings I didn't notice (I think they wanted to make sure I knew they unloaded it that way and that it wasn't them that broke it). Luckily it was all insured so hopefully it won't take too long to get the money and replace the stuff.

It is nice to have all of our stuff, but of course the task of putting it all away is quite daunting. Especially since we still have some furniture setting up and building to do from our giant weekend of shopping.

Well I better head off to work (it's so nice to have internet access at home!).

No comments: