Friday, June 03, 2005

Graduation and Travel Plans

I got my master's degree in EECS today.
Congratulations to everyone else who graduated!

Now that I am about 1/2 way through my two months of non-stop travel here is the rest of the schedule:
June 4 and Most of June 5: Vermont for a wedding
June 6 through June 11: CA to find a place to live
June 12 through June 14: Boston - try to think of something incredibly meaningful to do in my last few free days in Boston
June 15 through June 21: PA
June 22 through July 3: Greece
July 4: Fly back to Boston that afternoon from PA
July 5 or so: movers come to take everything to CA and very soon after I head out
July 11: I keep doing the same thing I have been doing for the past couple of years but the direction of cash flow magically changes

No comments: