Sunday, March 06, 2005

Car

I am getting excited about moving out to California next year and in particular have started thinking about what kind of car to get.

Having rather limited experience in finding and buying cars I am interested in getting advice, so anyone who feels like throwing in their two cents - I would appreciate it.

Part of the challenge is that starting out I will have approximately zero dollars so I am almost certainly looking to get something used. At the same time, I have expensive taste and would definitely like to get a convertible so I can enjoy the sun, but another constraint is if I am going to drive at least 2 hours a day, a bit of fuel efficiency might be a good idea...

In addition to advice, if anyone has a consumer reports membership and could get me onto their website (or send me info from the site) that would be awesome!

No comments: