Monday, September 14, 2009

Santa Barbara

Over labor day weekend I headed down to Santa Barbara (well Jeremy and Emily provided the ride - thanks!). It was great to see my little cousins and catch up with my Uncle and Aunt (thanks for having me over and feeding me!).

We went swimming and got to the beach. It isn't the first time I got to the beach this year, but the first time I did beach stuff. Zach and Zoe were nice enough to let me use a boogie board and Zach showed me how to use it. After that a few times I actually caught a wave and it was awesome! I was also there for Zach's early birthday party. We also spent some good time chillin on the couch and played some board games. Zach and Zoe seem great and are getting tall.

And I was able to catch up on the Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana.

Overall an awesome labor day weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very fun! Thanks for sharing.