Sunday, October 22, 2006

Ubuntu II

Hm, guess I wrote the last post thinking about a particular subset of the people who read this. Ubuntu is a linux distribution. It is basically Debian which is a very common linux distribution, but Ubuntu put it together in a way that makes it easy to use. All of the things that I said I did not have to do to install Ubuntu are things that I have had to do to install over versions of linux which is why it was so surprising how easy it is to install Ubuntu.

Oh and while I'm posting last night I was walking around The Montage Garden Area over looking Laguna beach - I'd put it in the running for the whoa! award for Orange County.

1 comment:

Eric said...

I saw this and thought you guys could be ubuntu buddies:
http://shootingthekids.dpblogs.com/2006/12/14/yo-mamma-likes-ubuntu/