Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Robust Remote

While doing laundry a few days ago (yeah it happens occasionally), Susanna and I had trouble finding the TV remote. We looked and looked and eventually gave up. When the drier was done I headed down to get the laundry. I opened the drier and noticed two batteries which seemed very odd. I also recognized the cheap off brand look. I was about to throw them out when I noticed the little part on the remote you remove to replace the batters also in the drier. I quickly went through the laundry and of course found the rest of the remote. I took it upstairs and it worked perfectly. I was quite impressed (well impressed enough to blog about it).

For a while there I flew across the country each month to talk to another company, now my big excitement is that the washing machine didn't destroy my remote. Looks like it's time to get a hobby...

No comments: